We know the cost of remakes is devastating to BOTH the Dentist AND the laboratory. We also understand how it impacts your staff and inconveniences your patient. Being so, at multiple check-points we meticulously scrutinize contacts, marginal integrity, occlusion, anatomy and path of insertion on a SOLID model fabricated from your impression. In addition shade, stain & glaze, RX accuracy and invoicing are verified. Simply put, cases do NOT leave the laboratory without passing our Gardali CERTIFIED™* standard operating procedure. We are confident if we have an accurate impression, you and your patient will have case success.
In the rare occasion that A RETURNED restoration does NOT meet our standard of quality we will remake the case at NO CHARGE.
Remakes will be assessed a 50% – 100% charge if any of the following conditions apply.
- The restoration passes inspection on the model fabricated from your impression.
- The teeth are re-prepared or there is a shade change from the original RX.
- The treatment plan was changed after fabrication was initiated. (I.E. material, design, alloy, restoration type etc.)
- The original restoration has NOT been returned.
Extenuating circumstances may be discussed at any time.
- 100% coverage within 12 months.
- 50% coverage after 12 months and up to 24 months.
- 0% coverage after 24 months.